Friday, August 14, 2009

Home office

Our office was my first challenge, but the fact that it's still not be done 18 months later I need to re-evaluate. I went with a very calming green color (crocodile tears)and from there I thought of making one whole wall into a gallery of our pictures. I love photography so I love taking pictures and after our 2007 wedding we ended up with massive amount of beautiful black and white pictures from our engagement session to our wedding ceremony, reception and bridal shoots. I can't put up all these pictures around the house that will give me a headache. So without further a do ladies and gentlemen introducing my gallery wall, this is just the beginning.



Right now I'm in the search of a very nice executive desk at a reasonable price. I'm all about glamorous, sophisticated, but I want to achieve all of this at a very inexpensive price. Let's the search BEGIN!



This might be something to look into but I don't like the wood color therefore this may required some little sanding and staining this sucka.



No comments:

Post a Comment