Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shopaholic???

I start thinking if I am really a shopaholics like people say, so I know couple of years ago (life before marriage) when I'm down going to DSW will probably give me about 8 hours of happiness, going to the mall and dropping it like it's HOT at Nordstrom and Macy's that will add about 8 to 10 more hours of happiness so in total hanging out at pentagon city can give me about a day and half of happiness and I will go my marry way.So I guess as time pass by I've started collecting more things besides clothes and shoes, I can't even believe that now my favorite hanging out place is Homegoods (seriously) whatever happened to me? This past weekend I wanted time to myself so I headed to a shopping center with my favorite clothing outlet stores and home accessories. That day all I was focusing on was accessories, can you believe I don't even have my mind set up on furniture yet but I'm jumping into the accessories world. the good thing about eclectic design is that you can have different styles what will work well together so I guess I'm hoping that's probably what i have to run with.

OMG! accessories heaven ---

No comments:

Post a Comment