Monday, August 3, 2009

Broken link

So I came across this video and I just wanted to share it with my niece. I know people will wonder why your niece? well first of all she's a good kid well sometimes but I tend to talk about how children learn from their parents and how parents are the first school to their children.

I have to remove the link, because the link was removed or broken. but the whole point is having young kids who are barely 10 dancing like they are "strippers" it's ridiculous, it make one think what did our world came to. The only thing I will be able to say is that I will pray that God help us to raise our children right.

2 comments:

  1. omfg o.O that is so disturbing... they were both so young. i hate seeing stuff like that, it.s obvious what kind of future is waiting for them if this keeps up =[... i was wondering why you didn.t just post it on your page, but now i know why =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. exblackly! all I keep singing while watching was the song "I'm in love with the stripper"

    ReplyDelete